There are many reasons women cannot get pregnant, which may be due to women or men, and sometimes there are external factors.
The main causes of female infertility are as follows:
1. Infertility due to tubal factors, hydrosalpinx, tubal adhesions, etc.
2. Anovulatory infertility, including ovulatory dysfunction infertility, such as polycystic ovary syndrome, also includes decreased ovarian reserve. Generally, women over 35 years old are prone to decrease ovarian reserve or even premature ovarian failure.
3. Endometriosis can cause infertility, which may manifest as dysmenorrhea, dyspareunia and other symptoms.
4. There are also immune infertility and some anatomical abnormalities such as endometrial polyps and large uterine fibroids, which make it difficult for embryos to be implanted.
There are many causes of male infertility, as follows:
1. The common cause is reproductive tract infection. Such as genital tract mycoplasma, chlamydia, and pus cell infection can lead to abnormal sperm.
2. Congenital factors such as chromosomal abnormalities. Chromosomal abnormalities can cause oligospermia and asthenozoospermia to cause male infertility.
3. Immunological factors. Immunological factors mainly refer to the presence of anti-sperm antibodies, which exist in seminal plasma, which can lead to the cessation of female embryos and a decrease in male fertility.
4. Varicocele is a prevalent organic factor that leads to oligospermia, weak sperm, and even dead sperm in men. It will increase testicular temperature, decrease sperm antioxidant capacity and reduce sperm motility.
5. Male sexual dysfunction, such as impotence and premature ejaculation. In sexual dysfunction, not ejaculating is an important cause of infertility, accounting for a high proportion.
Some external factors:
1. Bad Habits
When facing pressure, it is inevitable to use tobacco and alcohol to relieve stress. Alcohol will directly affect the development of sperm or eggs, causing sperm or egg deformities and abnormal fertilization. The harmful components in tobacco enter the reproductive system through blood circulation, producing toxic effects.
2. Lack of exercise
Nowadays, many people lack physical activity, which may affect fertility and delay pregnancy. Exercise has many benefits for pregnancy. Exercise can improve obesity. Obesity is not conducive to pregnancy. Because the human body is in a state of chronic, low-grade inflammatory stimulation for a long time, egg quality and endometrial receptivity are reduced, resulting in a decrease in natural pregnancy rates and an increase in the incidence of adverse pregnancy outcomes.
3. Excessive mental stress
Under the dual effects of mental stress and excessive stress, women are prone to endocrine disorders and irregular menstruation, which greatly impact women's fertility.
When the patient cannot become pregnant, it is necessary to go to the hospital for salpingography, gynecological transvaginal color Doppler ultrasound, six sex hormones, progesterone, seven thyroid function tests, blood sugar, blood lipids and other related tests. Only after the most basic couple check and evaluation can you find ways to help get pregnant faster.
For endocrine reasons, endocrine-regulating drugs can be used to promote follicle development and ovulation. Patients can use drugs or do tubal drainage surgery if the fallopian tubes are blocked. If, because of the man's reasons, such as the man's semen examination, the sperm is tiny or the sperm is weak, or the deformity rate is very high, the patient can take drug treatment or assisted reproductive methods to help get pregnant.
In short, both husband and wife must first find the cause, and after the cause of infertility is clear, the doctor can take treatment measures to help get pregnant faster. When the disease or cause cannot be solved, assisted reproductive technology, such as artificial insemination or IVF, can be used to help pregnancy.
Usually, couples should pay attention to a balanced diet, not drink, not smoke, exercise properly, and not stay up late. They have to maintain a regular sex life, preferably 3-4 times a week, which can increase the chance of pregnancy. They should also keep a happy mood and avoid anxiety.
You may be also interested in: