Prostatitis is often described as prostate infection. Having prostatitis does not increase your risk of developing prostate cancer, but it can still seriously interfere with your everyday life by symptoms such as frequent and urgent urinatin, burning and painful urination, chills and fever and so on. In addition to prescription given by your doctor, you can also use natural treatment and home remedy to accelerate the recovery process.
Some common supplements with property of antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergy or diuresis have proved effective as prostatitis natural treatment
. Here are just a few of the supplements can help relieve symptoms.
1. Quercetin. It works by suppressing the production of inflammatory compounds like histamine. Quercetin supplements may be especially effective in alleviating chronic pelvic pain due to prostatitis.
2. Pumpkin seeds. Phytosterols and other elements in pumpkin seeds can help shrink enlarged prostate.
3. Vitamin D. It may help target the chronic inflammation that is characteristic of prostatitis.
4. Zinc. It plays an important role in blood and prostate fluid to fight against bacteria.
5. Probiotics. It can help rebuild a healthy balance and enhance immunity by restoring your beneficial bacteria which was killed by antibiotics you taken.
Home remedy for prostatitis
1. Drink carrot juice: A glass of carrot juice is an excellent remedy for prostatitis and other prostrate diseases.
2. Drink cranberry juice, which has properties that dislodge bacteria from the bladder wall so that loose invading bacteria are washed away.
3. According to a study, a prostatic massage can help ease prostate infection symptoms.
4. Drink more water to help keep the system flushed.
5. Eat plenty of high-fiber foods such as vegetables and whole grain breads.
6. Natural herbs. Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill
can be used as an alternative supplements to control the symptoms of prostatitis. This product contains many natural herbs with excellent diuretic properties in keeping urinary tract clean by systemic flushing. It also contains flavonoids and other natural compounds that reduce prostatitis inflammation and helps clears toxins from the body
1. Spicy food and alcohol drinking should be avoided;
2. Keep away from red meat;
3. Avoid long sitting or excessive exercise;
4. Frequent sexes should be avoided.