Factors Affecting Penile Erection In Men
Penile erection is a huge "project", which needs to be completed under the complex nerve and endocrine regulation in the body. It is the comprehensive result of nerve activation, arterial blood supply and cavernous body blood storage. Its functional status can be affected by individual spiritual, psychological and many other social factors.
So, if one of the links above goes wrong, it may lead to erectile dysfunction. According to its causes, it can be roughly divided into psychological erectile dysfunction and organic erectile dysfunction, and some of them are mixed versions.
In terms of psychology, men may have erection problems due to psychological trauma, wrong sex education, unharmonious relationship between family and couples, and unsatisfactory sexual environment when they are young. Once the penile erection becomes difficult, there will be a huge psychological burden, making the problem more serious and then forming a vicious circle.
Organic erectile dysfunction accounts for about 50%, mainly including vascular erectile dysfunction, neurogenic erectile dysfunction and endosecretory erectile dysfunction. Vascular factors include arterial erectile dysfunction and venous erectile dysfunction.
In general, the main manifestations of In general, the main manifestations of erectile dysfunction caused by vascular factors are the disappearance of penile erection at night and poor response to vasoactive drugs injected into the sponge.
Neurological erectile dysfunction is mainly a sexual function problem caused by nerve damage, which is commonly associated with hypothalamic pituitary tumor, local brain damage, such as localized epilepsy, encephalitis, cerebral hemorrhage compression, spinal cord injury, chronic alcoholism, peripheral autonomic nerve injury caused by pelvic surgery, etc.
Endosecretory erectile dysfunction is common in diabetes mellitus, pituitarism, testicular injury or hypofunction, or hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism, adrenal insufficiency and other diseases. Sometimes, urinary problems like prostatitis and seminal vesiculitis can also lead to erectile dysfunction if left untreated for too long.
The general treatment methods of erectile dysfunction.
1. Sexual hormone. It is suitable for sex impotence with low gonadal function.
2. Psychological therapy. It is mainly about psychological counseling, sex education, supplemented by drugs.
3. Thyroxine treatment. It is suitable for patients with sexual dysfunction.
4. Vitamin. Vitamin E, 100 mg, 3 times a day, and glutamate, 20 mg, 3 times a day.
5. Penile prosthesis. It is an implantable artificial organ for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
6. Herbal medicine. The Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill can be used for sexual dysfunction caused by prostatitis, seminal vesiculitis and other urogenital problems.
You may also be interested in:
What should I do if I have prostatitis? Two-pronged treatment and care!
What Effects Does Prostatitis Have On Semen?
How To Determine Whether The Chronic Prostatitis Is Bacterial Or Not
- Previous article：Why Does Insobriety Cause Impotence In Men?
- Next article：Often Drinking These Drinks Is Easy To Put On Weight