The Symptoms and the Causes of Adenomyosis
What are the symptoms of adenomyosis? Sometimes, adenomyosis often has no signs or symptoms, or only has mildly discomfort. In other cases, adenomyosis may has the following symptoms:
1. prolonged menstrual bleeding
Severe sharp pelvic pain during menstruation. And the dysmenorrhea lasts throughout your period and would become worse when you get older.
2. Pain during intercourse.
3. Bleeding between periods.
The size of your uterus may be two or three sizes of the normal uterus. Although you might not know that your uterus is enlarged, you may notice that your lower abdomen seems bigger.
What are the causes of adenomyosis? The causes of adenomyosis have not been discovered now. The possible causes pointed out by experts include:
1. Invasive tissue growth. Some experts believe that adenomyosis results from the direct invasion of endometrial cells from the surface of the uterus into the muscle that forms the uterine walls. Uterine incisions caused by operation such as cesarean may promote the direct invasion of the endometrial cells into the wall of the uterus.
2. Uterine inflammation related to childbirth. Another theory suggests a link between adenomyosis and childbirth. The inflammation of the endometrium during the period after delivery might cause a division of the normal cells.
3. The cause of stem cell. A recent theory proposes that bone marrow stem cells may invade the muscle of uterus, causing adenomyosis.
4. Excessive estrogen. The excessive estrogen is also a cause of adenomysis. Regardless of how adenomyosis develops, its growth depends on the quantity of estrogen in a woman's body. When the quantity of estrogen decreases at menopause, adenomyosis would disappear.
If you have any symptoms of adenomyosis, such as prolonged bleeding during your periods, go to see a doctor as soon as possible. If your adenomyosis is induced by inflammation, you can take “Fuyan pill” to diminish inflammation at first. And because the “Fuyan Pill” is made purely by traditional Chinese medicine, it has no side-effect on the health. you can take it trustingly. Last but not least, you should follow strict diet restrictions when taking this pill.
- Previous article：Adenomyosis Reduces Your Chance of Getting Pregnant
- Next article：Dietary restrictions for adenomyosis patients