Get Knowledge About Adenomyosis And Metrorrhagia And Metrostaxis
What is the adenomyosis？
Adenomyosis is a diffuse or localized lesion in which endometrial glands and stroma invade the myometrium. Like endometriosis, it is a common and difficult disease in gynaecology.
Adenomyosis mostly occurs in women aged 30 to 50, but it can also be seen in young women who have not given birth, which may be related to the increase in various uterine operations. About 15% of patients have endometriosis and about 50% have uterine fibroid.
The treatment of this disease can be drug intervention and feasible surgical treatment, but the radical cure is more difficult. Usually, patients with adenomyosis can gradually relieve after menopause. Therefore, the selection of clinical treatment plan should be individualized according to the age, symptoms and fertility requirements of patients.
Doctors in clinical practice add that in the past, adenomyosis mainly occurred in women over 40 years old, but in recent years, the case has been gradually younger, which may be related to the increase of cesarean section, induced abortion and other uterine operations.
The symptoms of adenomyosis
(1) Menstrual disorders (40% ~ 50%). The main manifestations are prolonged menstrual period and increased menstrual volume. Some patients may also have intravenous drip bleeding before and after menstruation, and in serious cases, it can lead to anemia.
(2) Dysmenorrhea (25%). It is characterized by secondary progressive and aggravated dysmenorrhea. It usually begins about a week before menstruation and eases when the period is over.
The initial period of dysmenorrhea can be relieved by analgesic drugs, but with the progress of the disease, the need to take analgesic drugs dose increases significantly, so that patients can not tolerate.
Usually, the herbal medicine Fuyan Pill is recommended to patients with adenomyosis. By contrast with those chemical medicine, this medicine is natural and won't lead to any side effects or drug resistance, so patients can take it for a long time to achieve the truly complete cure.
(3) Others. About 35 percent of patients are asymptomatic, implying no obvious symptoms.
What is the metrorrhagia and metrostaxis？
It is a disease name of traditional Chinese medicine. It is the phenomenon that menstruation is seriously abnormal, which can occur in menarche after any age to menopause, enough to affect fertility and harm health. It is equivalent to anovulatory function uterine bleeding.
The difference between adenomyosis and metrorrhagia and metrostaxis.
1. It is recommended to use the method of B ultrasound to examine the adenomyosis, which can more accurately detect what kind of shape the uterine glands will be. If there is the adenomyosis, it will be very clear to observe the affected place via B ultrasound.
2. Most female friends have uterine diseases. If someone has endometriosis, it will be easy for her to suffer from adenomyosis, because there have been problems with the uterus before, while you still don't know whether there will be other complications after being cured.
3. The onset age of adenomyosis is mostly between 40 and 50 years old. At this time, the uterus has stopped the function of hematopoiesis, and women have basically gone through menopause at the same time, and some physiological functions of the body are gradually declining, so the uterus will become very fragile.