How Effective is Green Tea in Treating Fallopian Tube Blockage?
Fallopian tube blockage refers to a tubal obstruction due to physical or other factors, commonly chronic tubal inflammation. Due to inflammatory changes, cilia appear locally in the fallopian tubes. Cilia swings, the lumen narrows, or even the entire inflammation thickens to block the tubes entirely, called fallopian tube blockage.
So, is green tea good for treating fallopian tube blockage?
It is believed in TCM that green tea is a kind of tea with cold properties, with functions of clearing heat and dampness, detoxification, and anti-inflammation. Green tea contains polyphenols, which are anti-inflammatory and sterilizing.
Women with endometritis, salpingitis, and pelvic inflammatory diseases easily suffer from sticking of the fallopian tubes, resulting in fallopian tube blockage. Green tea can kill bacteria, reduce the body's discomfort from associated inflammation, and help the recovery of blocked fallopian tubes benefiting from anti-inflammation and detoxification.
The tea pigment in green tea can regulate blood fat, promote carbohydrate metabolism, improve human microcirculation, and accelerate human metabolism. Tea polysaccharides in green tea also boost metabolism, which can speed up the discharging of harmful substances for the body out of the body, promoting the recovery of fallopian tube blockage.
Green tea is rich in zinc, selenium, manganese, and other trace elements, which show apparent benefits in promoting the improvement of immunity and helping the body resist various bacteria and viruses.
In life, most foods and habits can cause fallopian tube blockage. Patients with fallopian tube blockage can drink more green tea to eliminate the oil and grease in their bodies. Usually, the greasy fried food will directly invade the uterus and fallopian tubes, resulting in blockage.
A blocked fallopian tube can have some negative effects:
1. Affecting normal conception: the fallopian tubes are essential channels for transporting sperm, eggs, and fertilized eggs. If the fallopian tubes are blocked, it will hinder the combination of sperm and eggs, failing to form a fertilized egg, ultimately affecting normal conception.
2. Causing ectopic pregnancy: Blockage of the fallopian tubes will make the fertilized egg fail to be implanted normally in the uterine cavity, easily leading to fertilized egg implantation directly in the fallopian tubes, resulting in the occurrence of ectopic pregnancy.
3. Other effects: fallopian tube blockage may be related to pelvic inflammation or inflammatory adhesion, and it will cause pain in the abdomen due to the stimulation of pelvic inflammation. Long-term chronic inflammatory stimulation can lead to pelvic congestion in women, and menstruation can cause dysmenorrhea.
Blocked fallopian tubes can cause many problems, and green tea can only act as an assistant way. Patients should seek medical treatment in time. In addition to general surgical treatments, patients can also take herbal medicine Fuyan Pill. It has strong bactericidal power and can kill various bacteria and viruses to eliminate inflammation and open the fallopian tubes and relieve pain in women.
To avoid the occurrence of fallopian tube blockage, women should pay attention to the following:
1. Personal hygiene. To prevent tubal blockage, the first thing to do is to pay attention to personal cleanliness and hygiene. Change your underwear often, clean your genitals daily, and keep your belongings separate from others. Otherwise, it is easy to cause infections.
2. Mood regulation. Keep a happy mood and reduce mental tension. Don't complain and worry about each other when preparing for pregnancy. This will interfere with neuroendocrine function and confuse women's fallopian tubes, making it more difficult to conceive. If necessary, you can exercise more to build up your physique.