Ureaplasma urealyticum (UU) belongs to a subtype of mycoplasma. It is mainly transmitted through sexual and mother-to-child transmission. UU can affect pregnancy and the fetus’ growth and development.
After the genitourinary tract is infected, the disease may cause male nongonococcal urethritis, which manifests as urethral irritation, burning and dysuria. A few males have frequent urination. The urethral orifice is mildly red and swollen, and the secretion is thin. Some patients are asymptomatic.
Females mainly suffer from non-gonococcal genitourinary tract inflammation. It is manifested as increased leucorrhea, burning of the urethra, pelvic inflammatory disease, salpingitis, causing infertility, abortion and ectopic pregnancy. What are the specific threats of UU to female and male infertility?
The threat of UU to female infertility
1. UU has a close relationship with female infertility. UU infection often leads to inflammation of the reproductive tract, resulting in necrosis of mucosal cells, loss of movement function of the cilia in the fallopian tube, and inhibition of the movement of the fertilized egg. UU can also be directly adsorbed on the head of the sperm, destroying the vitality and movement of the sperm, and affecting the sperm. The normal combination with the egg makes it difficult for the patient to fertilize normally. In addition, UU also has a common antigen with the sperm membrane, which may cause immune infertility once infected.
2. UU infection can bring pathological changes to female reproductive organs. Another undesirable symptom is miscarriage. The positive rate of UU can be as high as 40% in the tissues of miscarriage. Therefore, for unexplained miscarriages, especially patients with multiple miscarriages, they should consider a UU infection.
3. UU infection is a sexually transmitted disease. If the cause of the primary infection can be found, the couple can treat the disease at the same time. In addition, a healthy person can also get the disease by contacting a patient’s mobile phone, towel, etc. For indirect infections caused by daily necessities, females can take oral medications, like Fuyan Pill for treatment. Fuyan Pill is made of natural herbs which can naturally treat the infection without side effects.
The threat of UU to male infertility
1. UU will induce male non-gonococcal urethritis. Urethral inflammation caused by mycoplasma and chlamydia infections is called nongonococcal urethritis, and UU is a pathogen in mycoplasma. When a male has a UU infection, it is easy to develop non-gonococcal urethritis, which can lead to dysuria in men.
2. UU will induce male epididymitis. After a male ureaplasma infection, the epididymis suddenly feels pain and enlargement. If not treated in time, it will cause men to develop epididymitis, and may change from acute epididymitis to chronic epididymitis.
3. UU will induce male prostatitis. When a male is infected with UU, the bacteria will continue to spread along the ascending urethra. When it spreads to the prostate, it will induce inflammation of the prostate, causing incomplete and white urine. When prostatitis is inflamed, the sex life of men will also be affected.
4. UU will not only invade spermatogenic cells, resulting in less sperm cell production, but also adsorb on the surface of the sperm, destroying the sperm, increasing the probability of sperm deformity, thereby affecting the pregnancy rate. In addition, UU will also be cross-infected. If both husband and wife are infected with the pathogen, the probability of infertility will be greatly increased.
5.Through the above analysis, it’s known that UU is very harmful. For men, UU will cause non-gonococcal urethritis, prostatitis, and even infertility. Therefore, when a male is infected with UU, he must seek medical treatment in time. In the initial stage of infection, it is mostly acute and the cure rate is very high. It is recommended to use traditional herbal Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill for treatment. It can naturally and effectively cure the male reproductive problem caused by UU without side effects.