Why Are White-collar Workers Prone to Orchitis?
Orchitis is an inflammation of the male reproductive organs, commonly due to bacterial infection, with clinical manifestations of swelling and pain in one or both testicles, accompanied by high fever, chills, and other symptoms. It is worth noting that the incidence of this disease is increasing, and white-collar workers account for an increasing proportion. Why is this?
First, there are many men who must be sedentary because of their work, which can easily lead to a series of genitourinary diseases, including orchitis. Because men sit for a long time, the pelvis will be congested and cannot keep the normal blood flow to the testicles. In this case, developing a series of inflammatory diseases is particularly easy, which will also lead to a decline in male resistance and induce orchitis.
Secondly, prostatitis is an essential factor in triggering orchitis. Because the male prostate and testicles are very close to each other, at the same time, if prostatitis is caused by bacterial growth and the condition is not effectively treated and controlled, then these bacteria will certainly invade other parts of the patient's body, leading to orchitis in men. The number of office workers who have prostatitis is increasing because of their bad habits, such as sitting for a long time and holding urine. Therefore, this population is also more likely to get orchitis.
Finally, due to the white-collar men's lives being under too much pressure, bad habits are on the high side, and all kinds of germs very easily invade the body, causing infections, and thus, relatively other groups are more likely to lead to orchitis.
This shows that white-collar workers are more prone to orchitis. If they want to stay healthy, they must mainly adjust their lifestyles. For example, do not sit for long, avoid holding urine, and often walk around to relax their bodies and minds. If one has already suffered from orchitis, do not worry too much. He can generally use oral anti-inflammatory drugs for mild conditions for anti-inflammatory treatment. For more severe cases, intravenous fluids are used for anti-inflammatory treatment. Traditional Chinese medicine Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill is also a good choice for treatment. It has the efficacy of sterilizing, anti-inflammatory, invigorating blood circulation, and promoting vitality, which can eliminate the inflammation from the root and cure the disease completely.
In addition to medication, lifestyle improvements are also crucial for working people to prevent and improve the condition of orchitis, especially sedentary behavior.
There are many ways in which sedentary behavior can be harmful to men, the main ones being the following:
1. This leads to the prostate being compressed and congested, metabolite stagnation, inducing or aggravating the occurrence of prostatitis.
2. This causes slowing of blood flow throughout the body, increasing the risk of cardiovascular disease.
3. This slows down gastrointestinal peristalsis, leading to a decline in gastrointestinal function and impaired digestion.
4. This leads to male abdominal obesity, causes metabolic diseases, and also makes male testosterone levels drop.
Therefore, men should be vigilant and get rid of their sedentary habits, which is one of the ways to prevent testosterone. For men who need to sit for a long period of time because of their work, they should get up and move around after sitting for some time, which can also effectively prevent the possibility of orchitis. In addition to this, it should also be done:
1. Pay Attention to a Healthy Diet: Do not eat foods high in fat and cholesterol. Eating these foods on a regular basis can increase secretions from inflamed areas of the body, which can aggravate the inflammatory response. Foods high in cholesterol are also best avoided because they can also worsen inflammation.
2. Enhance Exercise: Appropriate exercise can enhance one's physical fitness, and it also helps the recovery of the disease. It is also an essential measure for the prevention of the disease.
3. Avoid Smoking and Drinking: Cigarettes contain a variety of carcinogenic substances, while alcohol will cause certain damage to the liver, thus affecting the body's detoxification. Long-term smoking and drinking, the body's immunity will decline, which is not conducive to the recovery of orchitis.
You may also be interested in: