Lemon is one of the fruits with high medical value in the world. It is rich in vitamin C, sugar, calcium, phosphorus, iron, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, citric acid, malic acid, high potassium, and low sodium, which are very beneficial to the human body. The nicotinic acid and rich organic acid in lemon have a strong bactericidal effect.
Orchitis is usually caused by bacterial or virus infection, so taking lemon juice has a certain auxiliary effect on orchitis. The high concentration of vitamin C is helpful in reducing cystine of protein in food to cysteine, promote the formation of antibodies, enhance the immune function of the human body, which is also very beneficial to the recovery of patients.
1. When cooking red cabbage, add a spoonful of lemon juice to make the color red.
2. When cooking shrimp, add a little lemon juice to remove the fishy smell of shrimp, and the taste is better.
3. When using edible oil, add a few drops of lemon juice to remove the smell of edible oil, especially the smell of fried fish oil.
4. When cooking meat, add lemon juice to the meat, which can eliminate the fishy smell and make the meat taste earlier.
5. Add a little lemon juice to the vegetables with a strong smell, such as onions, to reduce the peculiar smell.
6. Add a few drops of lemon juice into the egg white to thicken it.
7. Use lemon juice instead of salt to taste. Drop a few drops of lemon juice into fresh vegetables or meat.
8. When making the cake, add a little lemon juice into the protein, which will not only make the protein appear particularly white, but also make the cake easy to cut.
9. When lemon juice is used in cooking, it can not only effectively reduce the fishy smell of food and the peculiar smell of food itself, but also reduce the loss of vitamin C in raw materials.
10. Wash the lemon, slice it, and remove the seeds. According to the proportion of 1kg lemon slice and 2kg sugar, use the method of one layer of lemon and one layer of sugar to put it into a porcelain jar or bottle and seal it tightly. Drink it after one week (salt can be used for diabetics, the same method as sugar, salt consumption is 25-30% of lemon)
Although vitamin C also has some anti-inflammatory effect, its effect on orchitis is relatively weak, it can only play an auxiliary treatment role, and can not be used as the main treatment for orchitis. In addition, oxalic acid is the final important product of vitamin C catabolism in the body.
Oxaluria can be formed by taking too much vitamin C for a long time to form urinary calculi. Patients with orchitis can choose to take certain cephalosporin, penicillin, gentamicin, and other drugs for treatment, while keeping a balanced diet, ensuring the intake of fresh vegetables and fruits, and you can also take certain vitamin C.
However, in order to prevent patients from using antibiotics to produce side effects such as drug resistance, traditional Chinese herbal medicine can also be selected for treatment, such as the common Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill.
It has the effects and functions of diuretic, heat-clearing, and detoxification, promoting blood circulation and removing stasis, and killing bacteria It can play a stable and complete therapeutic effect on orchitis.
How to Treat Orchitis from the Holistic Treatment View with Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill?