Similarities Between Women with Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases
Pelvic inflammatory diseases refer to inflammation of women's upper genital tract and their surrounding tissues. It mainly includes endometritis, leiomyoma, salpingitis, fallopian tube ovarian cyst, pelvic peritonitis, etc. Among them, salpingitis is the most common.
The symptoms of pelvic inflammatory diseases are characterized by persistent lower abdominal pain, fever, sexual intercourse pain, and vaginal secretions. Some patients have lumbosacral soreness, abnormal vaginal bleeding, etc. When inflammation occurs, patients can have frequent and urgent urination and dysuria. Some patients have asymptomatic or mild symptoms.
What are the similarities between women with pelvic inflammatory diseases?
According to data, pelvic inflammatory disease has a high incidence of 15-25 years. Young women are prone to pelvic inflammatory disease which may be related to frequent activity, cervical cylindrical epithelium, and poor defense function of cervical mucus mechanical defense.
2. Unhealthy sexual life
Sexual diseases in pelvic disease occur in women in sexually active periods, especially those who are young and have several partners, frequent sexual intercourse, and whose sexual partners have sexual transmission diseases. Menstrual sexual intercourse and using unclean menstrual pads can invade the pathogens and cause inflammation. In addition, low-income groups do not pay attention to sexual health care, and the incidence of pelvic inflammatory diseases in vaginal sculptors is high.
3. Lower genital tract infection
Infection of genitalia infections such as Neisseria cervicitis, chlamydia cervicitis, and bacterial vaginal disease is closely related to the occurrence of pelvic inflammatory diseases.
4. Infection after surgery in the uterine cavity
Surgeries include curettage, fallopian tube liquid, uterine fallopian tube film, and hysteroscopic examination. The reproductive tract mucosal injury, bleeding, and necrosis due to surgery can cause the uplifting infection of the inferior pathogenic pathogen in the lower genital tract.
5. Neighboring organs inflammation
Appendicitis and peritonitis can spread to the pelvic cavity, and the pathogen was mainly Escherichia coli.
6. Reproduction of pelvic inflammatory disease
The pelvic inflammatory cavity can cause widespread adhesion of the pelvic cavity, fallopian tube damage, and decreased fallopian tube defense capabilities, which can easily lead to infection and acute attacks.
How to prevent pelvic inflammatory disease?
1. Pay attention to personal hygiene. After menstrual, physical examination, or surgery, if the vaginal is bleeding, sexual activity, and swimming must be restrained. You need to change your underwear and sanitary napkins during your menstrual period.
2. Pay attention to abnormal leucorrhea. Such as too much leucorrhea, color, taste, etc., when the leucorrhea yellow is thick, the smell is unpleasant, etc., it shows that the condition is severe. When the leucorrhea is abnormal, patients should go to the hospital for prompt examination and treatment.
3. Clean the genitals. Keep the perineum clean and dry, and wash the vulva with warm water every night. Do not use soaps or various nursing liquids. Avoid affecting your defense mechanism of the genitals. Use your basin, and do not wash the vagina with your hands. It is not recommended to wash the vagina with a rushing device, which will easily destroy its defense mechanism in the vagina, cause flora dysfunction, and cause infection.
4. Avoid various infections. Keep the perineal clean and dry daily, clean the vulva with water, and when the leucorrhea is too much or the quality is sticky, you should change the underwear frequently. Do not wear tight clothes and chemical-fiber underwear.
5. Strengthen physical exercise. To prevent pelvic inflammatory disease, women should enhance immunity, and women are advised to ensure sufficient sleep and appropriate training. Women with a history of the pelvic inflammatory disease can often practice pelvic exercises and sit-ups, improving the blood circulation of the pelvic cavity and accelerating metabolism.
Patients must actively cooperate with the doctor's advice when diagnosed with acute or chronic pelvic inflammatory disease. At the same time, they can take the herbal medicine Fuyan Pill to reduce symptoms.
Women should also maintain good eating habits, eat more foods rich in vitamins and minerals such as vegetables, fruits, and nuts, and improve their body immunity. At the same time, we must pay attention to regular work and rest to avoid excessive labor and mental tension and reduce the risk of pelvic inflammatory disease.
You may also be interested in: