Chronic Prostatitis — Classification Before Treatment
Chronic prostatitis includes chronic bacterial prostatitis and non-bacterial prostatitis. Chronic bacterial prostatitis is mainly pathogen infection, mostly retrograde infection, and the pathogen is mainly Staphylococcus. There is often a history of repeated episodes of urinary tract infection or persistent pathogenic bacteria in the prostate massage liquid.
Non-bacterial prostatitis is an intricate pathological change involving inflammation, immunity, and neuroendocrine caused by various complex reasons and incentives. It will lead to urethral irritation and chronic pelvic pain as the primary clinical manifestations, often accompanied by mental and psychological symptoms. The clinical images are diverse.
Clinically, most chronic prostatitis cannot find pathogenic bacteria. That is, it belongs to non-bacterial prostatitis. This type of chronic prostatitis is not contagious, and there are other parts. The patient's bacterial infection also belongs to "non-specific bacterial prostatitis." In addition, the woman's vagina itself has a particular self-cleaning function and disease resistance. Therefore, under normal circumstances, patients with chronic prostatitis can boldly live a married life.
For young people, prostatitis is more harmful than middle-aged and elderly people. Because the treatment is not timely and the method is not appropriate, the body will be in a "sub-healthy" state for a long time. It will affect the quality of married life to a large extent and even damage the normal physiological functions of men, causing male sexual dysfunction and infertility.
Chronic prostatitis requires timely medical treatment, such as herbal medicine Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill. Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill can effectively penetrate cells and directly act on the genitourinary system to cure the disease. Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill have strong bactericidal power, can kill harmful viruses, promote blood circulation and remove blood stasis, and can effectively treat chronic prostatitis.
What kind of home care should be done to check out prostatitis?
1) After a doctor has diagnosed chronic prostatitis, patients must follow the doctor's instructions to take regular medication. Keep rational use of drugs, adhere to the medication, treat other genitourinary inflammations simultaneously, and prevent prostatitis recurrence.
2) In the acute phase, stay in bed and rest until the body temperature returns to normal.
3) Regular life, regular daily life, and proper physical exercise can improve blood circulation, promote increased secretion of prostatic fluid, dilute bacterial toxins, and at the same time help drug absorption and enhance resistance.
4) Drink more water, urinate frequently, and flush the urethra through urine to help discharge prostate secretions and prevent infection.
5) Avoiding hand floating and intercourse can reduce the congestion and edema of the prostate, which is beneficial to the health of the prostate. Keep the external genitalia and perineum clean to prevent infection.
6) Pay attention to nutrition and diet, eat a high-protein soft diet during fever, and taboo hot peppers and other irritating foods.
7) Restrict sexual life to facilitate the recovery of prostatitis. Notice hygiene, take a bath frequently, and change underwear often to prevent bacterial infections. Treat the infected lesions in other parts of the body promptly. Keep warm and prevent the lower body from catching a cold, which is helpful to prevent prostatitis.
Why is Chronic Prostatitis Easy to Recur?
Will Prostatitis Affect Erections?
Can Men Smoke After the Prostatitis is Cured?
- Previous article：How to Prevent the Recurrence of Prostatitis?
- Next article：Without Sex for a Long Time, Will You Get Prostatitis?