Effective Ways to Prevent Non-bacterial Prostatitis
There are many types of prostatitis diseases, and the incidence of this disease is very high. There is a kind of non-bacterial prostatitis in prostatitis diseases, which significantly impacts male health, so men must do well. Prevent and avoid the occurrence of non-bacterial prostatitis.
So what is the effective way to prevent non-bacterial prostatitis? Non-bacterial prostatitis must be controlled to avoid the harm of non-bacterial prostatitis as much as possible.
The effective prevention methods of non-bacterial prostatitis are:
1. In terms of diet, be careful not to eat spicy and greasy food. The diet should be light and nutritious. To improve the immunity of men, avoid the harm of non-bacterial prostatitis. Experts recommend that men consume apples and tomatoes daily to enhance the prostate and prevent non-bacterial prostatitis.
2. Prostate congestion should be avoided as much as possible because the regular congestion of the prostate organ can lead to the occurrence of prostatitis. Therefore, men should avoid frequent and excessive sexual life in life.
3. Good habits should be developed. Drink water frequently, and don't hold back urine. Males drink more water and do not hold back urine, which is beneficial to eliminating harmful substances in male urine early. Avoid urinary stimulation of the prostate and induce non-bacterial prostatitis.
4. Regular exercise is critical. To prevent the occurrence of non-bacterial prostatitis, men must exercise regularly in their daily lives. Pay attention to the combination of work and rest, which can improve blood circulation in the prostate. Improve the balance of yin and yang and prevent the occurrence of non-bacterial prostatitis.
What are the harms of prostatitis to men?
1. Easy to cause infection: The human prostate contains an antibacterial substance called a prostate antibacterial factor. When the prostate is inflamed, this antibacterial factor is reduced, and it is easy to cause infection. Infections caused by prostatitis can lead to acute urinary retention, acute seminal vesiculitis or epididymitis, vas deferens, swelling or tenderness of spermatic lymph nodes, etc. In severe cases, inguinal pain or renal colic can occur.
2. Lead to chronic nephritis: If prostatitis is not treated in time, it can lead to prostatic hyperplasia, compress the bladder outlet, make the urine not empty, and there will be residual urine. Residual urine is a suitable medium for bacterial growth. In addition to the damage of the bladder mucosal defense mechanism, it is straightforward to cause urinary tract infections such as pyelonephritis. At this time, if the treatment is not complete, it will develop from pyelonephritis, hydronephrosis, etc., to nephritis. , And finally developed into uremia.
3. Susceptibility to tumors: Viruses are also possible causes. A group of retrospective studies in the United States found a statistically significant link between the incidence of prostate and gonorrhea, which suggests that the etiology of prostate cancer is related to viral venereal diseases and chronic infections. The latest research shows that ordinary human prostate fluid contains an anti-cancer substance, which is significant for suppressing tumors. When the prostate is diseased, this anti-cancer substance is reduced, which can easily cause tumors.
4. Affect sexual function: lead to impotence and premature ejaculation. As the disease has not been cured for a long time, various symptoms and discomforts aggravate after sexual intercourse or directly affect the feeling and quality of sexual life, causing a malignant stimulus to the patient and gradually showing a sense of disgust towards sex, leading to impotence and premature ejaculation And other phenomena.
As the harm of non-bacterial prostatitis is excellent, men must notice this high-incidence disease. Preventing it in life is the key. Finally, if there is non-bacterial prostatitis, don't worry. Patients can go to the hospital for examination and treatment to restore their health as soon as possible.
If it is determined that it is chronic non-bacterial prostatitis, antibacterial treatment may not be used first, and symptomatic treatment can generally be considered. Some patients may have some symptoms of prostatitis and are more sensitive to pain, so that some anti-inflammatory drugs can be used appropriately.
But most patients can use some proprietary medicines to clean heat and detoxify, such as herbal medicine Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill. It can effectively take diuretics and relieve leaching. Some symptoms of urinary discomfort may accompany some. Some alpha-blockers can be used to ease the expansion of the urethra, such as doxazosin, tamsulosin, and so on. There may be symptoms of overactive bladder for patients with frequent urination, and some M receptor blockers can be used.
If Prostatitis Failed to Treated in Time, be Careful to Cause Infertility!
Without Sex for a Long Time, Will You Get Prostatitis?
How to Prevent the Recurrence of Prostatitis?
- Previous article：Having Constipation? Beware of Prostatitis!
- Next article：What is the Relationship Between Prostatitis and Premature Ejaculation?