Suffering From Prostatitis: Learn Recommended Areas And Restricted Areas In The Diet
During the treatment, patients should also take notice of the daily diet. With healthy and moderate diet, patients can get better soon. Therefore, when suffering from prostatitis, what foods are recommended and what should be restricted?
1. Patients with prostatitis need to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables, and supplement fresh milk and high-protein foods. Tomatoes, apples, pumpkin seeds, black beans, corns, red dates and other foods are commonly recommended.
2. Patients with prostatitis can also eat more broccoli, which is a very common vegetable, and contains many nutrients and trace elements, such as calcium, phosphorus, iron, potassium, zinc and manganese. It can help to improve the prostate health and relieve the inflammation. At the same time, it can help to prevent prostate caner to some extent.
3. Patients with prostatitis should eat more nuts, which are rich in nutrients, protein, vitamins, minerals and trace elements. These things are beneficial to the treatment, and regular consumption of nuts can prevent a variety of diseases in daily living.
4. Patients with prostatitis are supposed to drink more tea. In fact, tea contains many antioxidants as well as tea polyphenols and catechins. These substances are beneficial to human health and can improve prostatitis. Drinking a cup of green tea each day can improve immunity and reduce the risk of prostate cancer.
1. After suffering from prostatitis, the patient should not eat spicy foods, such as pepper, mustard, onion, ginger and garlic. These things are stimulating, which can irritate the urinary system and cause congestion, not conducive to urination and the prostatitis treatment.
2. Patients with prostatitis should not eat frozen or cold foods directly, since these stuff can cause the prostate gland to contract and affect urination. As a result, frozen foods need to be thawed before eating. Additionally, frozen foods such as ice sucker, ice cream and ice water are not completely contraindicated, but should be eaten as little as possible.
3. Patients are not suitable for drinking alcohol, which can do a great harm to the prostate health. Chronic alcoholics can easily aggravate the prostatitis symptoms. Meanwhile, heavy smokers are as common as those alcoholics. Therefore, for all patients with prostatitis, it is needed to avoid smoking and drinking alcohol as far as possible.