A Full Picture Of Acute Prostatitis, And Beware Of Chronic Prostatitis
What are the symptoms of acute prostatitis?
1. Systemic symptoms: Usually more pronounced, including fever, chills, body aches, fatigue, weakness, anorexia, nausea, vomiting, dry stool, headache and so on.
2. Local symptoms: Usually including pressure in the perineum or superior pubic area, which can be aggravated after being sedentary or defecation, and can spread to the waist, lower abdomen, back, thigh root and other parts of the body.
3. Urinary tract symptoms: Such as burning pain when urinating, urgency and frequency of urination. In severe cases, dribble urination and narrow urine stream may occur, and there may be urinary retention.
4. Rectal symptoms: Such as rectal distension, urgent or painful defecation, and white urethral flow when defecating.
5. Sexual symptoms: After the emergence of acute prostatitis, patients will have inhibited sexual desire, sexual pain, impotence, blood sperm and other related symptoms.
Some common specific symptoms that you should notice:
1. At the acute phase of prostatitis and the abscess stage, patients may have symptoms like fever, weakness, nausea, prostration and so on.
2. The posterior urethra, perineum and anus will be wet and sticky, accompanied by discomfort and a sense of fullness. These symptoms will be aggravated after patients sit or squat for a long time.
3. Urethral burning pain when urinating can be released to the penis head, and patients can find that there may be dirty secretion in the urethral orifice when they get up in the morning.
For the above symptoms in patients with acute prostatitis, they should know something about them. In addition, for their own conditions, it is hoped that they should not delay the treatment, so as not to worsen the disease. Meanwhile, the chronic prostatitis is usually caused by inappropriate or delayed treatment, which causes more damage to the patients' health.
Generally speaking, the symptoms of the chronic prostatitis are similar to those of the acute prostatitis, but are less severe and can fluctuate in intensity. The treatment of the chronic prostatitis is usually longer and it is always suggested that patients should keep on the treatment for a long period of time.
Commonly, the herbal medicine Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill is a suitable option for patients with chronic prostatitis, which has the ability to kill bacteria, remove the blood stasis, improve the blood circulation and tone up the prostate health. It has no side effects and doesn’t lead to drug resistance. As long as you take it for a long period of time and pay attention to the daily conditioning, you will get rid of chronic prostatitis eventually.