Men With Emission -- Watch Out Prostate Diseases
Emission and wet dream
To teenagers who have not had sexual life, spermatorrhea is a common physiological phenomenon. And research investigation found that about 80% of the males will have this kind of physiological phenomenon.
What harm does spermatorrhea have?
Medical scientists have done a large number of laboratory analysis of semen and they have proved that semen is mainly composed of water, and only a small amount of protein, sugar and inorganic salt.
The amount of ejaculation is 2 to 3 milliliters each time, which is equivalent to a few hundred or even one thousandth of the daily nutrients. Therefore, spermatorrhea is not harmful to body health. But if you have frequent spermatorrhea in a short time, you should watch out some diseases, such as prostate diseases.
Prostatitis is a common prostate disease, which can affect the prostatic fluid that is a main ingredient of semen of men. If you have prostatitis, you should get treated in time. In this case, you can take the herbal medicine Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill to cure the disease effectively. It works well on the male urogenital system and leads to no side effects.
1. Pay attention to the adjustment of lifestyle. Set your schedule and try to relax your body and mind.
2. You can try appropriate cold water bath treatment. That is, you can rinse the scrotum with cold water 1 to 2 times a day, 2 to 3 minutes each time. Also, pay attention to keeping warm, and don't catch a cold due to this treatment.
3. It is recommended that spermatorrhea patients actively treat the primary disease. When the original disease is cured, spermatorrhea will naturally disappear.
4. Do more exercise. You can try some physical sports in daily life to reinforce your body immunity, such as running, jogging, swimming, and so on. Getting yourself moved is always beneficial, which also help to relieve the prostate pressure due to long-term sitting all the day.
5. Eat three meals well. Healthy diet is important if you want to have a healthy body condition. You should eat more fresh fruits and vegetables, drink more water and milk with nutrients. At the same time, it is needed to quit smoking, avoid heavy drinking, and eat less spicy, greasy, fried, cold and raw foods, which can also help you avoid unwanted stimulation on the prostate gland and then avoid the relapse or aggravation of prostatitis.
You may also be interested in:
What should I do if I have prostatitis? Two-pronged treatment and care!
What Effects Does Prostatitis Have On Semen?
How To Determine Whether The Chronic Prostatitis Is Bacterial Or Not
- Previous article：What Causes Prostate Pain In Men? Notice Seven Problems
- Next article：Prevent Prostate Pain - Good Lifestyle Is Essential