Can Patients with Seminal Vesiculitis Play Table Tennis?
Can patients with seminal vesiculitis play table tennis?
Of course, they can!
Patients with seminal vesiculitis can exercise as long as they do not do exercises that require sitting for a long time, such as riding a bicycle. Table tennis is a sport played standing up, so patients with seminal vesiculitis can play it, as long as the time of each play is not too long. It is suitable for about half an hour to an hour.
What are the benefits and precautions of playing table tennis?
A proper amount of playing table tennis can exercise the body, improving the patient's body resistance and immunity, which is conducive to the recovery of seminal vesicles.
1. Before playing, fully move limbs to avoid injury to the body when playing.
2. The playing field should not be too slippery. It is best to prepare a pair of professional sneakers to prevent slipping.
3. It is not advisable to wear too little at the beginning when playing in winter. In summer, when playing in an air-conditioned venue, the air-conditioning should not be driven too low to avoid catching a cold quickly.
Other daily care of seminal vesicles:
1. Temper sexual intercourse: Abstinence during acute bleeding can reduce the congestion of the sexual organs and avoid inflammation aggravation. Patients with chronic seminal vesiculitis can have sex, but not too frequently, or more than once a week. Intercourse interruption and unclean sex life are contraindicated. In addition, quit masturbation.
2. Avoid sitting for a long time: People who sit for a long time in the office should stand up and move for a while every 1 to 2 hours. It is not advisable to ride horses, ride bicycles and sit for a long time.
3. Prostate massage: Patients with chronic seminal vesicles can regularly perform prostate massage (1 to 2 times a week) to help discharge inflammation.
4. Warm water sitz bath: Regular warm water sitz baths can promote the blood circulation of the reproductive organs and promote the discharge of inflammatory secretions. Do it once to twice a day, and the water temperature is about 40 ℃.
5. Dietary assistance: The diet should be light and nutritious, and remember the dietary hygiene. Do not eat spicy food, drink alcohol, or smoke.
Treatment of seminal vesicles:
1. General treatment
For those who have a long course of the disease, have neurological symptoms, or have a heavy mental burden due to hematospermia, doctors should explain patients' condition to eliminate the unnecessary cognitive load.
For acute seminal vesiculitis, select sensitive, adequate, and effective broad-spectrum antibiotics to control inflammation. For chronic seminal vesiculitis, it is often associated with chronic bacterial prostatitis, so it is advisable to use anti-inflammatory and anti-bacteria drugs, such as herbal medicine Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill. It is a pure Chinese herbal product made from more than 50 herbs. Compared with other drugs, its most significant advantage is that it has no side effects and is beneficial to the recovery and improvement of body tissues.
Ejaculatory duct stenosis is confirmed by seminal tract angiography, which leads to insufficient excretion of seminal vesicle fluid. An ejaculatory duct orifice can be cut through the urethra. For both sides, transurethral electrotonic can be performed with transrectal seminal vesicle massage. It can see the outflow of purulent or bloody seminal vesicle fluid. Transurethral resection should also be performed for those with polyps in the seminal carcass and affect the ejaculation orifice of the ipsilateral ejaculatory duct.
You may also be interested in:
Middle-aged Men Should Place Emphasis On Seminal Vesiculitis Prevention
Enhance Physical Exercise -- Guidelines For The Prevention Of Seminal Vesiculitis
Seminal Vesiculitis In Men -- How To Improve The Quality Of Sperm