With the constant change in people's lifestyle, seminal vesiculitis is causing problems for more and more people. However, people are unaware of the symptoms of seminal vesiculitis, and patients may panic over some common symptoms. It is especially important to reduce or avoid the occurrence of seminal vesiculitis.
Bloody semen and frequent urination symptoms are caused by seminal vesiculitis, and the seriousness of the situation can lead to infertility, which poses a great risk to men's health. Therefore, to avoid these situations, today, let’s together to know the causes of seminal vesiculitis.
First of all, hematospermia usually occurs when suffering from seminal vesiculitis. Because the wall of the seminal vesicles is very thin and the inflammation causes the skin to be congested with blood, when the seminal vesicles are covered with blood, it can easily cause the blood to rupture, causing the patient to experience hematospermia.
In fact, it is not only seminal vesiculitis that can cause hemorrhagic sperm, but also prostatitis. The difference is the location of the onset of both, but the principle of bleeding is the same. The congestion that occurs on the prostate gland is prostatitis.
However, in many cases, seminal vesiculitis and prostatitis can coexist, and sometimes, the two diseases can be caused by one disease causing the other, and it is medically difficult to define which disease is the first to appear.
Therefore, when suffering from seminal vesiculitis, you should receive timely treatment, such as oral Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pills. It should never be left unattended, and when the disease is delayed to the point of causing another disease, it will make treatment more and more difficult.
How can men prevent seminal vesiculitis?
1. Do not often ride horses, or bicycles or be sedentary, you should adhere to the movement, not wear tight jeans and keep the local ventilation dry.
2. Active treatment of acute genitourinary infections, such as acute prostatitis, acute epididymitis, acute seminal vesiculitis, etc. All of this can prevent it from turning into chronic. If it has turned into chronic prostatitis, epididymitis or seminal vesiculitis, it can also be treated with herbal medicine Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pills. It works on the entire urinary and reproductive system to eliminate the infection.
3. Maintain good living habits, combine exertion and rest, regular diet, keep a light diet, pay attention to personal hygiene, do not smoke and drink, etc.
4. Pay attention to personal hygiene and develop good habits. Sexual life should not be too frequent.
5. Drink more water, do not hold urine and keep the urinary tract open, which is conducive to the discharge of prostate secretions.
6. People with tooth decay or other inflammatory infections do not drink alcohol. Drinking will trigger seminal vesiculitis, and alcohol will expand the blood vessels, causing congestion in the affected area and worsening the condition.
7. During acute bleeding, intercourse should be avoided, and even after the bleeding disappears, rest should be taken for 1-2 weeks, and should not be too frequent after recovery.
8. Strengthen exercise, enhance resistance, avoid colds and other respiratory infections. Patients with prostatitis should undergo standardized treatment to avoid the spread of the disease and affect the seminal vesicles.
The above briefly introduces why seminal vesiculitis can cause hematospermia and how to prevent seminal vesiculitis. As long as the correct and effective treatment is carried out promptly, seminal vesiculitis patients will not be affected by the cure, so they do not have to worry about it all day. However, they should not be paralyzed, especially not to delay the treatment.
You may also be interested in: