Does Seminal Vesiculitis Affect Fertility? What Symptoms Can It Bring About?
Doctors point out that seminal vesiculitis is not contagious, but it can cause male infertility, which can be strongly linked to family happiness.
The main symptom of seminal vesiculitis:
1. Hemospermia: The semen appears pink or red with blood clots during ejaculation.
2. Frequent, urgent and painful urination: Patients with seminal vesiculitis often urinate frequently and urgently, while the painful symptom is obvious, accompanied by dysuria, discomfort and burning sensation.
3. Various pains: Patients with acute seminal vesiculitis have lower abdominal pain, involving the perineum and both sides of the groin. For patients with chronic seminal vesiculitis, dull pain in the superior pubic area will occur, accompanied by discomfort. The pain can be aggravated when ejaculating.
Obviously, patients with seminal vesiculitis do have an awful experience of urination. And due to the inevitable pain, their sexual life can be affected as well. In severe cases, it can lead to male infertility.
Seminal vesicle neither produces spermatozoon, nor stores spermatozoon. But when seminal vesicle gets infected, it can affect the secretion function of seminal vesicle, thus abating sperm motility. With less sperm or no sperm, male friends will be infertile.
But seminal vesiculitis is not venereal, which cannot infect the female. You should notice that seminal vesiculitis often follows urogenital infection. If you don't defer to the doctor's advice strictly, it will make the disease hard to cure.
How to treat seminal vesiculitis effectively?
The key to the treatment of seminal vesiculitis is to identify the type of invasive bacteria, and receive targeted bactericidal treatment. And for the chronic seminal vesiculitis, the long-term treatment is essential and important. Commonly, the herbal formula Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill produced by Dr. Lee Xiaoping is suitable for patients with seminal vesiculitis. It is a pure Chinese medicine, featuring no side effects. And it can kill all kinds of bacteria and viruses, to better dispel inflammation and relieve pain. It works well on both seminal vesiculitis and prostatitis. Adhering to the medicine, you will surely get cured.
- Previous article：How Do You Know If You Have Hematospermia?
- Next article：What Invited Seminal Vesiculitis? Does It Affect Fertility?