Weak urine flow often occurs with difficulty starting a urine steam, it is most common in older men with an enlarged prostate gland.
Almost all older men have some trouble with:
- Starting urination
- Weaker urine stream
Weak urine flow can be caused by :
- Drugs (some cold remedies, some nasal decongestants, tricyclic antidepressants, and anticholinergic drugs used for incontinence)
- Enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia)
- Nervous system disorders
- Recent surgery (postoperative retention)
- Scar tissue (stricture)
- Shy or bashful bladder syndrome (being unable to urinate when another person is in the room)
- Urinary tract infection
Call your doctor for urinary hesitancy, dribbling, or a weak urine stream if you have not already been evaluated for these problems.
Call your doctor right away if:
- You have a fever, vomiting, side or back pain, shaking chills, or are passing little urine for 1 to 2 days
- You have blood in your urine, cloudy urine, a frequent or urgent need to urinate, or a discharge from the penis or vagina
- You are unable to pass urine
What can I do for you?
(Add):Shop 1-3, Nan Hu Xin Cheng, Wenchang Road, Hongshan District, Wuhan, Hubei Province, China
Copyright@2010-2017 Copyright @ Drleetcmclinic.com All Rights Reserved
Special Note .reproduced or quoted articles related to copyright issues come forward and contact us