Menstrual Flow Is Getting Less? TCM Advices on How to Delay Uterine Aging
3 drink recipes to recommend:
1. Black fungus and jujube soup: black fungus is rich in iron and vitamins and other nutrients, good for blood and Qi. Jujube is rich in vitamins and iron and other ingredients.It has the effect of promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis, supplementing blood and replenishing Qi.
This black fungus and jujube soup, which can accelerate uterus excretion of toxins, increase cell activity in uterus, activate the metabolism inside the uterus, and improve the environment in the uterus.
The substance contained in the black fungus and jujube soup can also delay the aging of the uterus.
2. Motherwort chicken soup: Motherwort taste bitter, cool, rich in protein and carbohydrates, is good for blood circulation and diuresis, heat clearing and detoxification. Chicken soup is rich in protein and vitamins. It has the effect of nourishing blood and nourishing Yin.
Regular drinking of motherwort chicken soup can improve the body's resistance, change the phenomenon of less menstrual flow, induce the blood and toxins of the uterus, and relieve the burden of the uterus. It Helps women maintain the uterus.
3. Red dates and mutton soup: mutton has a thermo property, contains a lot of protein, fat and carbohydrates, can promote blood circulation, enhance the body's resistance, nourish the body's organs. Jujube is rich in protein and carotene, which can nourish blood and tonifying Qi.
Regular consumption of red jujube and mutton soup can promote digestion, which has a good alleviation effect on menstrual irregularity and discomfort during menstruation, promotes uterine discharge of toxins, delays aging, and restores uterus function.
Remember 2 tips on What not to eat:
1. Do not eat cold food: After the cold food enters the uterus, it will stimulate the contraction of the uterus and cause the blood to accumulate, which may reduce the amount of menstruation. After the menstrual blood is discharged, there will also be a large number of blood clots, which may cause irregular menstruation and severe dysmenorrhea.
Avoid eating too cold food during the menstrual period. Eating cold foods may often cause women's decrease of blood volumn, and it is easy to cause the phenomenon of uterus cold, affecting the health of women's bodies.
2. Do not eat spicy and greasy food: spicy and greasy food contains excessive fat and cholesterol, will increase the body's metabolic burden, irritate the gastric mucosa.In the menstrual period, the woman's body will be very weak, the uterus's metabolic capacity is low, eating spicy and greasy food will make the uterus contract, making the amount of menstruation less and less.
If toxins in the uterus cannot be discharged in time, the blood clogging will directly affect the health of the body and increase the discomfort of women during menstruation.
- Previous article：Chinese Medicine on How to Nourish Lungs in Winter
- Next article：Benefits of Herbal Medicine in Treating Chronic Prostatitis