Home > Q&A >
Hi Dr lee, I am suffering from chronic prostitis, and my pain in testicles and lower back pain
2018-12-08 15:14
Q:Hi Dr lee, I am suffering from chronic prostitis, and I my pain in testicles and lower back pain is getting worse day by day,, how should I get this medicine?
Sorry for your suffering and I hope that I can help with your disease, therefore, I have several questions for you:
1. How long have your symptoms lasted and which medicines have you taken?
2. Have you done a detailed examination in the hospital, if you have, would you mind sending it to "wuhandrlee@hotmail" so that I can know more information about you.
3. How about your diet, do you eat spicy foods and an alcohol drinker?
Furthermore, our herbal medicine Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill can only bought from the official website, you can chat with our on-line doctor or e-mail us. 
Look forward your reply. 
       Contact us

  • Reviews
Sharry" I was pain-free for the first time in years! I thank Dr. Lee for her research, which is going to be of immense use to "
Erica Degay" I had a lump on my left side that would develop after my period and get bigger at the end of ovulation. Now it's gone. "
Kamal Deep" I have great improvement. I used to have pain for almost 18 days a month bt after treatment it nw 5 days only. "
Steve Valinski" My case has seen a lot of improvement. I mean really I feel better. Pain had almost disappear. "
Rhoda Dillon" We want to thank you for everthing you have done. We sense in you a "doctor" in the "true sense" of the world. "

Send us an email or add on Live Messenger

  • Questions

Copyright@2010-2017 Copyright @ Drleetcmclinic.com All Rights Reserved

Special Note .reproduced or quoted articles related to copyright issues come forward and contact us