Home > Q&A >
Where buy fuyan pill for Adenomyosis? I'm from India


I have been suffering from adenomyosis for about 5 years. Can you ship to India? Where can I get it?

All Answer
  • Hi, You can take our Fuyan Pill to treat  your adenomyosis. It can eliminate your symptoms and restore your reproductive system. We can ship to India. 

    You can get our pill here: https://www.drleetcmclinic.com/Service/OrderF.html

    If you have any questions, you can email us for consultation: wuhandrli@gmail.com

Related Articles

(Add):Shop 1-3, Nan Hu Xin Cheng, Wenchang Road, Hongshan District, Wuhan, Hubei Province, China

Copyright@2010-2017 Copyright @ Drleetcmclinic.com All Rights Reserved

Special Note .reproduced or quoted articles related to copyright issues come forward and contact us