Home > Q&A >


I had a misscarrige and now 9months am still not pregnant. my doctor suggested that I should do hydrotubation.
All Answer
  • Dr.Lee
    Thanks for your consultation and sorry for your sufferings. It is OK for you to do a hydrotubation first, if it doesn't work, then you can try our natural medicine Fuyan Pill. Our herbal medicine is very effective to unblock fallopian tubes and clear up hydrosalpinx to restore female fertility. It works to eliminate inflammation, adhesion and blood stasis, wipe out toxins and improve your immunity and self-healing ability, to enable you to have better physical status to naturally conceive with healthy babies. Best Regards

Related Articles

(Add):Shop 1-3, Nan Hu Xin Cheng, Wenchang Road, Hongshan District, Wuhan, Hubei Province, China

Copyright@2010-2017 Copyright @ Drleetcmclinic.com All Rights Reserved

Special Note .reproduced or quoted articles related to copyright issues come forward and contact us